Linux compatible HW with Serial I/O + PIO + ADC + WIFI + R/C servo support

I'm looking for a Linux compatible small microcontroller/microprocessor board with the following specs to control a model aircraft

  • RS232 serial I/O ports (min 2 ports, 115200 Baud) * Parallel I/O ports (min 8 bits PIO) * Analog to Digital Converter (min 3 input channels with 10 bit or more resolution) * R/C servo motor driver function (being able to drive simultaneously min 8 R/C servo motors) * 802.11 a/b/g wireless network support * Low power requirement * Small size

Any recommendation?

Thx.

Reply to
<lnx>

asus wl500G minipci + uart + host usb + full LPT + some spare gpio + 4mb flash running 200mhz mips

Pozdrawiam.

--
RusH   //
 http://randki.o2.pl/profil.php?id_r=352019

Not sure about about the ADC channels, but you can check out the details ARM920T with MMU - 200MHz 2 inch x 3 inch board Linux 2.6 and WinCE 4.2 development kits Up to 128MB SDRAM/Flash USB HOST and DEVICE LCD and touch interface

Sorry, no pricing information available online.

Reply to
AntiSPAM_g9u5dd43

Look at

... little linux systems, ...single board systms ... and so on ... :-)

skrev i en meddelelse news:41a09982$0$24380$ snipped-for-privacy@news.optusnet.com.au...

Reply to
JohnK