Linking problem

Hi, I am Vijay Bhaskar. I am facing some linking problems while running the program in Diab compiler.

For referrence i am pasting the linking problem below.

Undefined symbol 'atan2' in file 'filename.o'

After that i have added the corresponding library function in linker options (libm.a) to avoid this problem.

I got rid of above probelm, but i am facing some other problem which is also pasated below.

Undefined symbol

'__errno_fn' in file 'atan2.o(C:\diab\5.2.1.0\PPCEH\libm.a

I am unable to resolve the above problem.

Can u please provide me the solution to avoid the above problem

(or)

Can u please provide me any new solution, whenver we are using liabrary functions like atan (or) sqrt.

Kindly do the needful.

Regards, Vijay Bhaskar

Reply to
ramubhaskar

in

blem

oblem

sing

It looks like you have not included the library correctly. Does it compile if you comment out the code using the funcationality in the lib & header file (lib)? If this works, just include the header and then compile. And then try to compile it with your code uncommented. This may help you see if the issue is with the linking or with the code you have written.

Suresh M. Shenoy

Reply to
suresh shenoy