Library of ISIS. Proteus Tool

Hi eveybody!

I use "Proteus Tool" to emulted my program. But in this tool does'nt have msp430g2231 So, can you show me how to add msp430g2231 into "Proteus tool"?

Thank you!

Reply to
Viet Tran

Read carefully (UTFG):

It is not a free tool, but if you "have" in your possession the Proteus VSM then try MSP430F2232 instead, then scale software down to MSP430F2231.

In addition, you can make your own library of new components (schematic, PCB and VSM simulation) or a single simulation simbol of MSP430F2231. It is possible to make VSM extensions (making components not contained in VSM libraries of components). For details of how to make your own library you have to contact the company to allow you using their C/C++ programming libraries used for making tool extensions.

StoneThrower

Stonethrower