Let's start from the beginning

Hi,

I am studying in computer engineering and working on my graduation project which is about embedded systems and internet. Anyway, I want to have more skill and knowledge on embedded system subject.

Here is the problem. We don't get detailed information in electrics and electronics (just the basic). So I want to learn more(like electronics, PCB design, DSP ...). Could you give me some books' names and advice me some subjects to improve myself?

I am also open for any suggestion.

Thanks all

Tolga Utku Onbay

Reply to
Tolga Onbay

There is a lot to learn

I usually say

and go through the trade magazines eg
subscribe to the TI newsletter, etc

and check the archives here for stuff like this Message-ID:

Follow up links to the manufactures application notes, this is essential. read them well.

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Thanks, I'm starting now.

Reply to
Tolga Onbay

you can also refer to

Jack Ganssle is a veteran in embedded domain, read it great and insight.

Tolga > Thanks, I'm starting now.

Reply to
ashing

yalpilmisi var microchipin picnet karti alabilirsin yada kendin yapabilirsin programin kaynak koduda var nette(+ uip) ben yaptim calisiyor birazda gelistirdim ayricada bitirme projesi olarak kullandim ileridede endustriyel ortamlar icin kullanabilecegim bir yerde calismayi dusunuyorum bi kac kitapta bulabilirsin emuleden falan bununla ilgili tcp/ip lean...

Tolga > Hi,

Reply to
tanerdeveci