Let's start from the beginning

I am studying in computer engineering and working on my graduation
project which is about embedded systems and internet. Anyway, I want to
have more skill and knowledge on embedded system subject.

Here is the problem. We don't get detailed information in electrics and
electronics (just the basic). So I want to learn more(like electronics,
PCB design, DSP ...). Could you give me some books' names and advice me
some subjects to improve myself?

I am also open for any suggestion.

Thanks all

Tolga Utku Onbay

Re: Let's start from the beginning
On 12 Oct 2005 10:10:25 -0700, in comp.arch.embedded "Tolga Onbay"

There is a lot to learn

I usually say
http://www.epanorama.net/links/embedded.html
and go through the trade magazines eg
http://www.edn.com/index.asp?layout=news&spacedesc=designIdeas
subscribe to the TI newsletter, etc

and check the archives here
for stuff like this

Follow up links to the manufactures application notes, this is
essential. read them well.

martin

Re: Let's start from the beginning
Thanks, I'm starting now.

Re: Let's start from the beginning
you can also refer to
http://www.ganssle.com/articles

Jack Ganssle is a veteran in embedded domain,
read it great and insight.

Re: Let's start from the beginning
yalpilmisi var microchipin picnet karti alabilirsin yada kendin
yapabilirsin programin kaynak koduda var nette(+ uip) ben yaptim
calisiyor birazda gelistirdim ayricada bitirme projesi olarak kullandim
ileridede endustriyel ortamlar icin kullanabilecegim bir yerde
calismayi dusunuyorum
bi kac kitapta bulabilirsin emuleden falan bununla ilgili tcp/ip
lean...