learning pic16f874

Hi guys, waz' up? I'm interested in learning assembly language, where do I start? We've got the Electronic Application subject at school in which we program pic16f874 and guys I'm in a jungle there, totaly lost. Please, please, bail me out guys!!! any suggestions of sites offerng tutorials??? Thanx in advance.

Tchavez

Reply to
tchavez_mokoke

I try to wazz down, to avoid splashbacks.

I'm interested in learning assembly language, where

A quick google gives over a million hits, so at least the first few should be relevant. Where are you starting from? Do you have any idea of what an assembler does? If not, that's the place to start.

Here's the first two hits:

I suppose you'll have to learn PIC since it's what's available, but it's a rather cruel trick to pull on you. I learned on 6800 then 6809, and that was easy. Followed by Z80 which was a bit of a mess.

Paul Burke

Reply to
Paul Burke