Learn With Next Generation Learning Technology

Dear Group members

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Headquartered in Madurai,India. Topscorner is a contemporary IT solution provider and leads the way to rapidly setting next generation IT and e-Learning services model. Topscorner has higher-ranking managerial -such as project managers, practice heads and program managers to train the Online E- Learning Members.Topscorner has introduced the next generation e-Learning tool called The virtual Class Room. We train IT Professionals and students in Complex multitask DSP & Embedded Technologies, Web Technologies, Open Systems, VLSI Design and Microsoft Technologies through the World Wide Web with the state of art web technology called Virtual Class Room. we are committed to provide high standard of Education and research assistance to the students and research activists. Our virtual class room is capable of running media files, flash movies, Chat windows with voice transmission and many more. And personalized database area keeps track the student records. A high end sophisticated web technology has been applied to keep the member zone alive. So you cant fell that is you are away from your class room. And you are getting the broad spectrum of liveliness and perceptions in these virtual class rooms. For Further Details logon to

With Regards Senthil Kumar

Reply to
Topscorner

Virtually unintelligible AD: removed

The disregard shown the English language by this claimed acme of scorners does not bode well. I would be very concerned that labouring through any e-learning tool hamstrung by the displayed lack of communications ability would likely be a waste of time and money.

I certainly would rather not fell that is I am away from my class room (sic).

Sorry, :o( Alf

Reply to
Unbeliever