Learn With Next Generation Learning Technology

Dear Group members

                   Headquartered in Madurai,India. Topscorner is a
contemporary IT solution provider and leads the way to rapidly setting
next generation IT and e-Learning services model. Topscorner has
higher-ranking managerial -such as project managers, practice heads
and program managers to train the Online E- Learning
Members.Topscorner has introduced the next generation e-Learning tool
called The virtual Class Room. We train IT Professionals and students
in Complex multitask DSP & Embedded Technologies, Web Technologies,
Open Systems, VLSI Design and Microsoft Technologies through the World
Wide Web with the state of art web technology called Virtual Class
Room. we are committed to provide high standard of Education and
research assistance to the students and research activists. Our
virtual class room is capable of running media files, flash movies,
Chat windows with voice transmission and many more. And personalized
database area keeps track the student records. A high end
sophisticated web technology has been applied to keep the member zone
alive. So you cant fell that is you are away from your class room. And
you are getting the broad spectrum of liveliness and perceptions in
these virtual class rooms.

                   For Further Details logon to www.topscorner.com
With Regards
Senthil Kumar

Re: Learn With Next Generation Learning Technology

Virtually unintelligible AD: removed

The disregard shown the English language by this claimed acme of scorners
does not bode well.  I would be very concerned that labouring through any
e-learning tool hamstrung by the displayed lack of communications ability
would likely be a waste of time and money.

I certainly would rather not fell that is I am away from my class room
(sic).

Sorry, :o(
Alf

Site Timeline