LCD wanted

Hi.

I'd like an LCD panel. graphical would be preferred (16pixels high minimum) but text would be acceptable (two lines minimum). mono is fine.

the pixels should be square (ish!) and the dimensions as close to 2 x 0.75 inches as possible.

I need it to accept either i2c, serial, or USB input.

Any suggestions? the cheaper the better...

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are tasty and good with ketchup.
Reply to
Ian Molton

Richard

Thanks, but their nearest thing is too large... any other suggestions?

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are tasty and good with ketchup.
Reply to
Ian Molton

minimum) but text would be acceptable (two lines minimum). mono is fine.

0.75 inches as possible.

For me a good size graphical lcd is

LCD-58&type=3Dstore

a slightly smaller one

LCD-92&type=3Dstore see the pages for the data sheets. other lcds
store

for usb driver use a ftdi chip then the same as you would for a serial = connection

other suppliers

search on digikey as well.

Alex

Reply to
Alex Gibson

but text would be acceptable (two lines minimum). mono is fine.

inches as possible.

ketchup.

Regards
David Milne