LCD STN Winstar WC320240A Help!

Is there somebody who uses this LCD: Winstar WC320240A ? I have some
problems in visualization. I followed the indications on the datasheet
about video timing but
there are these problems:

1. According to the datasheet the supply voltage it typically 25.8 V
but when I use this voltage image becames totally white. Instead if I
decrease voltage to 18-20 V I can see the correct image.

2. Furthermore when I can see the correct image, a white horizontal
line appears in the middle of the screen and another in the down of it.

Can somebody help me? Thank you.

Re: LCD STN Winstar WC320240A Help!
Hi Fabio,

This sounds OK. Normally, tha datasheet states the maximum Vlcd
Voltage. The warmer the device temperature gets, the lower the
contrast voltage (Vlcd) has to be to maintain the same contrast level.

You have a timing problem. Check dot/line/frame clock timings.

HTH
Wolfgang

--
From-address is Spam trap
Use: wolfgang (dot) mahringer (at) sbg (dot) at

Site Timeline