LCD question

Hi guys,

I have a graphical LCD controlled by SED1335 controller. My problem is that the LCD isn't working. I tried with ATmega64L, it did not work, then I tried with LCD Studio

versions 1.5 and

2.0 beta) as usual it did not work. I not sure if the LCD isn't broken, every time I reset the LCD it shows a horizontal line at a different positions, the line only appears while the reset button is pressed. I also tried to pull-up the data bus and the control pins from the parallel port. Any help would be appreciated.

Best regards, Sergio.

Reply to
Sérgio