LCD question

Hi guys,

I have a graphical LCD controlled by SED1335 controller. My problem is
that the LCD isn't working. I tried with ATmega64L, it did not work,
then I tried with LCD Studio(http://www.lcdstudio.com , versions 1.5 and
2.0 beta) as usual it did not work. I not sure if the LCD isn't broken,
every time I reset the LCD it shows a horizontal line at a different
positions, the line only appears while the reset button is pressed. I
also tried to pull-up the data bus and the control pins from the
parallel port. Any help would be appreciated.

Best regards,
Sergio.

Site Timeline