LCD Module Advise

Hello,

I am trying to design a data input terminal with a custom membrane keypad that will interface to some kind of embedded controller as well as a little LCD Display. I have the membrane keypad (Matrix) already designed but I need somebody to help (for a fee of course) on designing the rest of the device. I am a programmer and I know exactly what I need, but when it comes to hardware design and I a little at a lost.

Is anybody looking for a little extra money/sidejob and want to help?

Thanks Mike

Reply to
Mike Gonzalez

Check out

The plc stands for place, not just PLCs. It is a small, familly run, engineering / design consulting firm. I have worked with these individuals for alomst six years and I believe that their rates are very reasonable and the quality is very good.

Reply to
Noway2

Thanks.. I will give them a try.. See what they can do.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Gonzalez

Thanks.. I will give them a try.. See what they can do.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Gonzalez

It would be helpful to YOU if you had said where in the world you are and what sort of people you after as your message will be read all over the world. If you are in the US then it may well be that some people are even too distant for you.

It could be the case you don't care where people are from, but you should really say so.

    PC Services
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Paul Carpenter

Paul,

Thanks for pointing that out but I really dont care where from the world they are from.

--Mike

Reply to
Mike Gonzalez