LCD graphic module

Hi all, I'm looking for some LCD graphic module w interface in order to use them with my own computers. Should be low cost, around 7" of lenght.

thanks ralph

Reply to
ralph401

What kind of interface? I just listed a bunch of my junkpile LCDs, ranging from 2.5" to 10.4", on eBay. Search for LP104V2 and then look at my other auctions. If you are connecting to an SBC with integral LCD controller, then these are for you.

Reply to
Lewin A.R.W. Edwards

I'm looking a screen module which is possible to use directly by PC. Can I connect your LCD modules to a PC through a standard monitor cable ?

thanks

Reply to
ralph401

No. You are looking for an entire monitor, not an LCD panel. It needs A-D converter board, power supply and inverter.

Reply to
Lewin A.R.W. Edwards

Looks really like what i'd like. But not international ;(

Sylvain

Reply to
Sylvain Munaut

Hi Sylvain,

Bid on them if you want them. I'd _prefer_ to ship to US destinations but international is OK as long as you realize that it will be coming via USPS airmail, and any duties/fees/whatever charged by the destination country are your responsibility.

Reply to
Lewin A.R.W. Edwards

thanks

Reply to