LCD graphic module

Hi all,
I'm looking for some LCD graphic module w interface in order to use
them with my own computers. Should be low cost, around 7" of lenght.

thanks
ralph

Re: LCD graphic module

What kind of interface? I just listed a bunch of my junkpile LCDs,
ranging from 2.5" to 10.4", on eBay. Search for LP104V2 and then look at
my other auctions. If you are connecting to an SBC with integral LCD
controller, then these are for you.

Re: LCD graphic module

I'm looking a screen module which is possible to use directly by PC.
Can I connect your LCD modules to a PC through a standard monitor cable ?

thanks

Re: LCD graphic module

No. You are looking for an entire monitor, not an LCD panel. It needs
A-D converter board, power supply and inverter.

Re: LCD graphic module

thanks

Re: LCD graphic module

Looks really like what i'd like. But not international ;(

    Sylvain

Re: LCD graphic module

Hi Sylvain,

Bid on them if you want them. I'd _prefer_ to ship to US destinations
but international is OK as long as you realize that it will be coming
via USPS airmail, and any duties/fees/whatever charged by the
destination country are your responsibility.

Site Timeline