LCD Font Maker 3 can make pixel font data for LCD.

LCD Font Maker 3 can make pixel font data for LCD. this tool maybe can help you.

Can download from

ninesky.en

One of the most ingeneous uses of Microsoft Excel that I have come acros is to use it for a character generator.

The original idea was published by Alberto Ricci Bitti in EDN:

I improved upon it and published it as another design idea in EDN:

Following that, I developed it as a full blown application and included i as Chapter 5 as part of my book "Excel by Example: A Microsoft Exce Cookbook for Electronics Engineers" published by Newnes/Elsevier (i you'll pardon the commercial).

-Aubrey Kagan

Reply to
antedeluvian