Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- LCD Driver options
May 2, 2004, 1:17 pm
rate this thread
Re: LCD Driver options
1. Does this controller have to handle passive panels as well as TFT?
2. What is "VGA color" - the standard PC 640x480@4bpp color mode
(r,g,b + intensity, with default palette), or some SVGA mode, e.g.
3. Can you contemplate using a microcontroller with built-in LCD
- » Atmel STK500 beginner Flash mem verification problem
- — Next thread in » Embedded Programming
- » Webinar: Introducing the new Colibri SoM based on the NXP i.MX 6ULL SoC
- — Newest thread in » Embedded Programming