"lantronix Xport" VS "digi connect ME" and FTP

I have a doubt about FTP in XPort or Digi Connect ME: can i make FTP from my
"circuit" to another WEB site in internet?
best regards
stefano

Re: "lantronix Xport" VS "digi connect ME" and FTP
I think that for the XPort you would need to get the software developers kit
and add ftp to the firmware. It seems that the firmware is developed using
the Borland environment but I didn't find an SDK specific to the XPort.

Peter

my

Re: "lantronix Xport" VS "digi connect ME" and FTP

The generic CoBox SDK, currently at version 5.20, includes the XPort
files. It can be downloaded from their web site. It does require a
Borland C++ compiler, any version from 2.0 to 4.5 is supposed to work.

Bob McConnell
N2SPP

Site Timeline