Lantronix Xport - Parsing a HTML-Page

Hi everyone,

I am seeking a solution for loading a HTML-Page as a string into an Atmel 8-Bit microcontroller. My suggestion would be to use a Lantronix XPort, which is connected by UART to the =B5C. Before I only used the XPort for opening a serial connection to a PC with a special SerialPort Driver from Lantronix. But what I want to do now ist to interact with a HTML-File in the Network and to parse it. Has anyone experiences with such an application? And could you please give me some hints where to find Informations about this application?

Reply to
joern.frank