LANTRONIX XPort

Is somebody has already load a HTML file into a LANTRONIX XPort (or WiPort)
?
I've found how to load some data inside (with the Device Installer), but not
how to load my own home page.

Thanks for your answer.

PS : I've not bought the Dev Kit, perhaps the solution is on the Dev Kit
Cd...
--
---
Yvan

Re: LANTRONIX XPort
My answer :
http://ltxfaq.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ltxfaq.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_sid =
nq4Ctech&p_lva=&p_faqid94%3&p_created10%75227796&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPSZwX2dyaWRzb3
J0PSZwX3Jvd19jbnQ9NzgxJnBfcGFnZT01&p_li=
--
---
Yvan

Re: LANTRONIX XPort

These are my notes for how to do it:

1) Install the XPort Installer program on your PC
2) Connect XPort to the network and power.
3) Run the XPort installer, select your network card and click search. The
IP number should be detected via DHCP.

Making a COB file.
1) You need to find web2cob and mimetypes.ini.
2) Place all the web stuff that you want to COB into a folder eg. \web.
Then run web2cob using a command line like this.
web2cob /o atp620.cob /d "web"
This runs web2cob and compresses all the files in the \web directory into a
cob file called atp620.cob.
3) Check that the cob file is no more than 64kB.

Are you using XP? Well don't let it put thumbs.db into your cob. In
explorer->Tools->Folder Options->View select "Do not cache thumbnails" then
delete thumbs.db.

Installing a COB file.
1) Locate your XPort using XPort Installer and click Upgrade.
2) Select a segment for your cob file to go into. It is a BAD idea to use
segment 6 as that is the factory installed configuration utility. Select the
cob file and click OK.
3) The file will be transferred in a few seconds.

Peter

Re: LANTRONIX XPort
Hi Peter,
It's exactly the operations that I made...
I've found an AN just after posting my first post.
Thanks a lot.

--
---
Yvan