LAN91C111 AND RJ45

Hello, I must insert a connector rj45 on a controller LAN91C111 mounted on one card phyCORE-LPC2294. Which COMPONENTS I must use? Exists some card to mount on the LAN91C111?

Reply to
bollano

You need a couple of resistors, an unit commonly called magnetics (it contains some transformers and chokes) and the connector.

There are units where the magnetics and the connector are in a single units, see e.g. .

For details, see the LAN91C111 data sheet and app notes.

--

Tauno Voipio
tauno voipio (at) iki fi

You can indicate which to me components I must acquire just? Once taken the components from which company can make me to assemble them?

Reply to
bollano

You need a couple of resistors, an unit commonly called magnetics (it contains some transformers and chokes) and the connector.

There are units where the magnetics and the connector are in a single units, see e.g. .

For details, see the LAN91C111 data sheet and app notes.

--

Tauno Voipio
tauno voipio (at) iki fi

(-- quoting corrected, TV --)

bollano wrote:

> You can indicate which to me components I must acquire just?
> Once taken the components from which company can make me to assemble
> them?

There are several suitable combinations. The selecting is your
design decision - I'm not going to do it.

Please get the data sheets and application notes, read them and
select yourself. I provided the pointers.
Reply to
Tauno Voipio

Check out the BlackFin Stamp board

The schematics are published along with the bill of materials. I believe it uses the LAN91C111. That will have all the info you need.

Cheers,

James.

Reply to
James Morrison

Op Fri, 04 Aug 2006 17:04:25 +0200 schreef bollano =

:

Especially for their Ethernet-enabled boards, Phytec sells RJ-45 adapter= s.

d=3D940&Itemid=3D217 It is cheaper to buy it directly together with the baseboard.

--

Gemaakt met Opera's revolutionaire e-mailprogramma:  =

http://www.opera.com/mail/
Reply to
Boudewijn Dijkstra