Ladder core program for an embedded platform

Hi folks ! I'm looking for a program (generic) which handles input from a ladder design tool on a PC. The implementation (ladder) can be uploaded to a program, which has the capability of interpretation of the requested functionality.

I have searched on google (oh yes lots of entries ... but not the right one yet). I have also searched on

- found
but his is for windows and Linux 'embedded' machines.

Any one out there with better links - Thanks in advance :-)

john

Reply to
jokaas