Knee injury

Mark,

I'm scheduled for a game tomorrow at Hampton Christian.  Yesterday at
Wolftrap I injured my right knee pretty badly -- I can hardly walk.  It
seems very unwise to assume I'll be able to do the game.  Sorry.

Antonio,

This is the same knee I inured two weeks ago.  For several days, it felt
pretty good, and I didn't feel any problems while I was actually on the
field. But after a couple of hours, it started hurting, and now I can
hardly walk.  It seems unwise to keep me scheduled for next Sunday, if
you can possibly get me out of it.

I'm terribly sorry about this, guys.  I was really looking forward to
being back on the field regularly after four months of 12hr days, 7 days
a week at work.

John Perry
snipped-for-privacy@infionline.net
snipped-for-privacy@larc.nasa.gov
930-8818
224-7803

Re: Knee injury
Poor, poor, poor John

I wish you all the best
and speedy recovery!!!

It seems to me that the
cause of your knee injury
is not the excercise you
took on the field but
the long hours you made
these past four months.

Dr. Waldemar    ~MD    ;-)

P.S. What is Wolftrap?
P.S.P.S. What exactly are you doing at NASA?
P.S.P.S.P.S. I could say that this is kinda OT, but
that would be kinda rude. You most likely discovered
that yourself by now... ;-)

Re: Knee injury

just to be a little pedantic ....

the correct sequence is:

p.s. for the latin "post scriptum" or in english "after writing"

p.p.s. for the latin "post post scriptum"

p.p.p.s you guessed it, add another "post" and so on until you realise
that you should have written all the additions in the main text and
start again. ;-)

S-V

Re: Knee injury

Could it be he's using outlook express? There the buttons for sending
mail and posting to usenet are very close. Infact,  the same thing
happened to me also. Was one of the many reasons that made me switch
to another news reader.

Markus

Re: Knee injury

Dooh

I should have taken a look at the headers of his post first :-(

Gecko/20040804 Netscape/7.2 (ax)

Maybe Netscape s having a similar UI problem?

Markus

Re: Knee injury
OK, guys, I tried to be a good boy and let it all pass by...

Nope.  I keep forgetting that Netscape automatically includes the
newsgroup address if you're in a newsgroup window.  This is the third
time I can recall.  Absent-mindedness is such a drag...

...several others, and, finally, Dr. Waldemar    ~MD     ;-)

P.S. What is Wolftrap?
The local soccer field I refereed at Sunday.

P.S.P.S. What exactly are you doing at NASA?
Electrical engineer, overseeing the refurbishment of a testing facility

P.S.P.S.P.S. I could say that this is kinda OT, but
that would be kinda rude. You most likely discovered
that yourself by now...  ;-)
:-}

Sorry, folks.

jp

Re: Knee injury
Hey, just kiddin'

You're a scholar and a gentleman!
That's for sure!

Take care now, you hear

Waldemar

P.S. You play SOCCER in the good ole US of A?
I'm amazed, genuinly flabberghasted...

P.S. (2) Consider me "Non Compos Mentis"* when I'm
havin' fun...

* Go figure that one