Keypad scan

Well why don't you try doing it the 'normal" C way, and not the Keil way, and see if it works.

Should prove it write or wrong, heh.

PhilW

Reply to
Phil W

No the doc is not wrong, not in my pre-Keil (Franklin) version. There it is exactly as I already described to you: the ^ is used in an sbit definition to designate the bit number, but it the rest of the code it is a standard XOR operation.

Meindert

Reply to
Meindert Sprang

now i think i understand , u say that the ^ bit selector is available onl when i'm declaring a sbit type to select a specific bit...

but in the rest of the code , this symbol is interpreted as a xor operato , whatever the context is ... ???

ok.

Reply to
zebulon

Exactly! (and it would help to quote a bit of the text you are responding to.)

Meindert

Reply to
Meindert Sprang