Kernel 2.6 Map File Required

Hi Folks. I am conducting an experiment on embedded linux using kernel

2.6.12. For the same I require the ELF or S-record of the kernel and the System.map file. I kindly request anyone to please provide me with the same, so that I can have a clear idea. Please send me the links for the files if available or mail me the same if feasible. If the files are huge, I would appreciate if people put it up on some popular file-hosting services and send me the links.
Reply to
imad