Kanda STKP51-66 board...any recommendations for or against?

Hi,

I am planning to evaluate the kanda STKP51-66 board for purchase. But since I can't take a live demo(the suppliers being present in some other city) I would like to hear it from the community.

Has anyone had some experience using the kanda board? Is it fairly usable? Is it worth USD 94?

Please share your both positive and negative experiences with this board, this may prove valuable to me.

regards, Seemanta

Reply to
Seemanta Dutta