Jupiter Ace for sale

Hope you dont mind a quick advert but you may be interested as these
are very rare now and it is un-usual to find one for sale.  this is
your Opportunity to own one instead of using an emulator!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item27%89567755

thankyou for your time, and if this isn't of interest sorry to trouble
you.

Jack

Re: Jupiter Ace for sale

Heh - I have one of those. I'll watch your auction with interest ;).

Steve
http://www.fivetrees.com
http://www.sfdesign.co.uk

Re: Jupiter Ace for sale

Aren't these the ones that run Forth?

Ian

Re: Jupiter Ace for sale

Yes.

--
Wishing you good fortune,
--Robin Kay-- (komadori)

Re: Jupiter Ace for sale

And I have a box of 5 that I got from a 'friend' a few years back for 10.
:-)
I am really keen on the outcome of your auction.

Re: Jupiter Ace for sale

It's at 137 at the moment... and "reserve not met".

About time I raided my attic...

Steve
http://www.fivetrees.com
http://www.sfdesign.co.uk