Jupiter Ace for sale

Hope you dont mind a quick advert but you may be interested as these are very rare now and it is un-usual to find one for sale. this is your Opportunity to own one instead of using an emulator!

thankyou for your time, and if this isn't of interest sorry to trouble you.

Jack

Reply to
Jacktheripper10

Heh - I have one of those. I'll watch your auction with interest ;).

Steve

Steve at fivetrees

Aren't these the ones that run Forth?

Ian

Reply to
Ian Bell

Yes.

--
Wishing you good fortune,
--Robin Kay-- (komadori)

And I have a box of 5 that I got from a 'friend' a few years back for £10. :-) I am really keen on the outcome of your auction.

Reply to
Graeme

It's at £137 at the moment... and "reserve not met".

About time I raided my attic...

Steve

Steve at fivetrees