jtagice mk1

hello,

well my problem is that i have a jtagice mk1 and i would like to use th jtag feature for programming more than what it states it works with coul someone advise me if the winarm project would support this programmin device for more micros so it can be possible to program more of the atme family of micro controllers ie. arm family of 32bit micros.

my thought was that all the micros that demanded a jtag programmer wouldb compatible to be programmed .

if someone could be so kind as to point me in the right direction to mak this possible ..

thank you

milo_00

Reply to
milo_00

No, it cannot program anything other than the listed one. It checks for the device ID specifically.

Same argument as a PC can program any micro, just need to do the software.

Which micro are you trying to program?

Reply to
linnix