JTAG connection for ARM TMS470R1

Dear Sir/Madam,

I=92m using j-Link with IAR Embedded Workbench. I=92ve no problem using it with TMS470R1B1M development board. When I tried with my own circuit board (TMS470R1A288), having problem with JTAG interface. I don=92t think anything wrong with j-Link, but I thought you might know what might be wrong.

When I looked the signals on JTAG pins; there is about 70 TCK cycles with no signals on the other lines. Then TCK, TDI and TMS lines are generating right sequence of pulses (as explained in JlinkARM.pdf documentation) but no signal on TDO.

Thanks for you help in advance. Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards, Thanushan

Reply to
Thanushan