Jean LaBrosse???

Greetings:

I would appreciate knowing how to contact monsieur LaBrosse; e-mails to the address provided at the Micrium site are un-answered after some considerable time.

I have ported uC/OS-II to a previously un-ported arch. and can contribute it but need to discuss this; a 'deja' newsgroup search shows his last acknowledged posting to usenet was in 2002.

Regards,

Michael

Reply to
msg

You might try the yahoo-group/mailing-list:

Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I predict that by
                                  at               1993 everyone will live in
                               visi.com            and around LAS VEGAS and
                                                   wear BEATLE HAIRCUTS!
Reply to
Grant Edwards

Thanks.