Java Embedded Consultant opportunity

I have a need for a Software/Firmware Engineer in Massachusetts.  This is
R/D project where they are developing a prototype.  We are one of th
leaders internationally in the industrial automation industry.  We need t
find a engineer who is proficient with Firmware, Embedded Java an
developing in a Real-Time environment (the RTOS presently used is VxWorks
and Java Beans.

This project would initially be for approx. 3 months.  If this prototyp
is accepted by the executive managing staff then the project could be a
long a 1-2 years.  This project could possibly allow you to wor
remotely.

If you would like to further discuss this opportunity with me pleas
contact me ASAP and I will arrange a phone interview with yourself and ou
Project Manager

Tim Corcoran

Recruiting Manager

Andover Services

Andover, MA 01810

978-475-8833

978-794-5627 (Fax)

snipped-for-privacy@andoverinfo.com

-> This message was sent using the  web interface o
www.EmbeddedRelated.com <-

Site Timeline