j2me in wince

Hi all, I want to write an embedded ,device controlling program in Wince platform.As I have studied java , i would prefer J2ME/J2SE .Is it possible to write a J2ME program ffor WINCE OS?I saw a JVM in Sun's site for running Java programs in Wince.But it sems to be discontinued.Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Reply to
I am not Einstein