IXP435 networking MAC docs

Hi,

I'm trying to understand how does the IXP435 networking MAC should be programmed. I'm going to write my own driver for this controller.

The documentation I've found is rather poor - there is no info about how to receive or transmit frames. Is this documentation secret or I just improperly queried google?

Any suggestions where the detailed docs for IXP435 can be found?

efo

Reply to
efo