IXDP425 redboot is not working

Hello All,

Iam running into serious issues with IXDP425 development platform.

Now whenever I press the 'reset' button on the IXDP425, I get a '+' symbol on the screen and I don't see any redboot messages. I tried to recycle the power and still no results (redboot no longer print messages on the screen just '+' symbol).

I used to be able to boot redboot and linux but not anymore.

Have you seen this before?

Thank you.

regards, Marwan Younis

Reply to