ISR in SoC

Hi all, My name is Ravi. I am working on system integration and testing. I am using SDCC compiler for my C code compilation. I have different peripheral module like i2c, spi, uart, memory controller, lcd. Inside ISR, based on status of interrupt controller i am setting flags, and based on these flag i want to call some functions to reconfigure the peripherals. So where do i need to write those functions and from where should i call them. Can I call these function in main.

please reply.

Reply to
stararvigu