ispDOWNLOAD cable

Hi!

I'm a student who wants to programme an CPLD form Lattice ( ispMACH

4A5 64/32).

For logic design and creation of a programming file I downloaded the ispLEVERT Starter (ispLEVER Starter is a downloadable version of the ispLEVER tools intended for evaluation and student use) I also downloaded Lattice's ispVM System Software to program device directly on the PC board.

To download the program into CPLD I need ispDOWNLOAD cable.The one that connects parallel port on the PC and JTAG connector on the board.

I dispose with JTAG Parallel Download Cable (from Xilinx) so I was wondering if that is the same thing?If no, what is the difference.

Thank you!

Reply to
Mirna

The cable is different. The schematic used to be availible on the Lattice web site.

Leon

Reply to
Leon