ISP and JTAG Headers for AVRs

Hi all ,

I am new to AVRs , and I am stuck at trying to select the correct connectors for the target board to properly connect to JTAG ICE mkII and AVR ISP mkII. Unfortunately cannot find any reference on atmel docs about the connector dimension etc.

For ppl who have already done this before it will be a piece of cake ! would it be possible to get some part numbers , any info.

BR Rate

Reply to
ratemonotonic

Not looking hard enough.

and here
includes links for the 6 pin ISP header in the AVR Dragon entry. Documentation for the JTAG mkII also provides the data. The only Dragon documentation I have found is the online documentation inside AVR Studio.

2 rows of 5 24 mil square posts on 100 mil centers for JTAG. 2 rows of 3 for ISP, altho there is an alternate pinout for 10 pins.
Reply to
David Kelly

thanks man ! Will try and look harder before asking.

Reply to
ratemonotonic