ISO "privacy" forums

Hi,

Looking for pointers to forums (fora? :> ) devoted to

*serious* discussions re: privacy issues. I'm not interested in dealing with the right/left screaming wack-jobs who are driven by emotional outrage. Rather, folks who can address these issues, protections and remedies in a level-headed, technically/legally adept manner. [Is that too much to ask for? :-/ ]

Alternatively, a *good* "reading list"... Maybe its time to revisit academia?

[No, I'm not interested in an "inflammatory" description of "what's going on that you can't even imagine" -- I've got a pretty *good* imagination! Nor am I interested in "how to hide from the spooks".]

Thx,

--don

Reply to
Don Y