Is there a Netburner clone type card available?

I am currently evaluating Netburner's SB72IO card for a development a bank of science instruments to be integrated and sent to a computer system connected to an ethernet port. However, I am less than exited about Netburner's tech support. Why? Becouse of the two to three day delay in "email" tech support. It took nearly two weeks for me to get a handle on the situation when a 15 - 20 minute telephone call would have done the trick (they charge for phone calls). Not to mention the cryptic manual(s) for a newbie such as myself. Other than that, it's still a pretty good board.

Thank in advance, Eric

- The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!

CEA

Eric, Can you please post your real e-mail or support ticket number so I can look into your issues.

I am one of the principals at NetBurner, we strive to provide a quality product and quality support. From a business standpoint the vast Majority of our support requests are responded to in < 1 business day. E-Mail support is an economic requiremtn for low cost embedded devices and tools. I know of very few people in the embedded product space that provide tehnical phone support on products costing less than $1K.

If you are really new in the embedded space, you might consider contacting one of our reccomended consultants and try and schedule some phone consultation.

I do not like having unhappy customers. As always NetBurner has a 30 day return policy. If you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a refund.

Paul

Reply to
pbreed