Is Investment Technologies (ABC Mini/Maxi dev boards) still in business?

An advert in EPE is offering an "ABC Maxi AVR Development Board" for
89.95. On perusing the web site I found several links to
www.invtech.com.au (Investment Technologies) which apparently is the
manufacturer. However, this server cannot be found and I can find no
trace of the company.

MM

Re: Is Investment Technologies (ABC Mini/Maxi dev boards) still in business?

Google's cache turned up the following cpntact details:
http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cache:KP4xvf_FAIIJ:www.invtech.com.au/html/location.html+site:invtech.com.au+contact&hl=en

It might simply be that their web server is down, drop 'em a note.

Dave.

Re: Is Investment Technologies (ABC Mini/Maxi dev boards) still in business?

Just tried an email. Bounced back undeliverable. Host not found. Looks
like curtains to me.

MM

Site Timeline