Is Investment Technologies (ABC Mini/Maxi dev boards) still in business?

An advert in EPE is offering an "ABC Maxi AVR Development Board" for £89.95. On perusing the web site I found several links to

(Investment Technologies) which apparently is the manufacturer. However, this server cannot be found and I can find no trace of the company.

MM

Reply to
MM

Google's cache turned up the following cpntact details: http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cache:KP4xvf_FAIIJ:

It might simply be that their web server is down, drop 'em a note.

Dave.

Reply to
Dave

Just tried an email. Bounced back undeliverable. Host not found. Looks like curtains to me.

MM

Reply to
MM