iPAQ 4150 Board Level Schematics

Hi all,

having an IPAQ 4150 with a defect backlight only, I wonder if there is a schematic flowing around. I would like to see if there is a inverter for backlight that could maybe being damaged.

Any Help would be appreciated. Best Regards Markus

Reply to
Markus Meng

You don't need a schematic to determine if the inverter is working. Measure the output to the CCFL or EL. CCFLs in these appliances typically have strike voltages around 300-400V.

Reply to
Lewin A.R.W. Edwards