INVERSE ASSEMBLER FOR 16500B LA

Dear Forum Memebers

I have tried but had not managed to find the 80x51 or R3000 invers

assemblers for 16500b logic analyzer. I've got all the recent 16500 standard software including the SYMBOL UTILITY, but no INVERS ASSEMBLER. Currently I am finishing the debugging process of 80x5 and R3000 semi-custom cores and I really badly need thi disassemblers

Does anyone have these files? I tried to find 'em on HP/AGILEN

BBS/FTP, but they have completely discontinued the support of 1650 series a few years ago

Thank you very much for your help

All the Best

Maxi

Reply to
Maxis

Maxim,

The R3000 inverse assemblers were (and are) sold by Corelis

I have no access to freeware.

I don't think there was ever an 8051 IA. HP had one for its 8051 emulator, but that was based on a special chip that gave access to internal buses. There were a couple of issues:

- Many people used the 8051 in single-chip mode, so there was nothing to inverse-assemble.

- The 8051 was such a low-cost chip that few developers were willing to spend the money necessary to purchase those tools.

Al

Reply to
Al Gosselin

Oops, mistake... There was an 8051 IA, but it needed a preprocessor. It did some messing around with the signals to help the LA capture the data correctly. I went off the pricelist in 2000 for lack of sales, and off support in 2003. I don't even have a manual for it. There might be one hidden on an internal website. I'll check tomorrow.

Al

Reply to
Al Gosselin

FYI, I just did a little checking. The Corelis IA's use a preprocessor as well. They've been known in the past for adding a little circuitry to their preprocessors, that use some logical combinations of some processor signals to create a new field for the IA. The IA won't work without the extra signals.

Al

Reply to
Al Gosselin

Send me a valid email address and I'll send the E2415B Manual. There are several available for sale at various places, and at least one on ebay.

My mirrored address is ten.xoc@ssogla

Al

Reply to
Al Gosselin