introduction to a beginner

how do i introduce the subject microcontroller to a begginner

Reply to
auxilee

First, you learn what it is yourself

If you were asking what a microcontroller _is_, then respond with that question :)

Cheers

PeteS

Reply to
PeteS

for Microcontroller fundamentals.

Don...

-- Don McKenzie E-Mail Contact Page:

Micro,TTL,USB to 1.5" color LCD

USB,RS232 or TTL to VGA Monitor
World's smallest USB 2 TTL Conv

Don McKenzie

thanks for your advice but i have to admit that i have yet to learn many things in microcontroller ...it was just that my professor posted this question in the class and i wanna know about microcontrollers like crazy....thanks that you wanted me to learn it first and then teach it to others

Reply to
auxita

go here and buy it (or get your parents to):

sdeyoreo