Interview Question Suggestions

Hi, my name's KC and I'm doing my Senior Project right now. I have to interview an expert in the field of screen printing (my topic of research) tomorrow and I'm looking for any suggestions for questions I can ask him, since I am drawing a complete blank. Any help is welcome. Ever a general, useful-for-any-topic suggestion is awesome. Thanks!

Reply to
finechinaandkielbasa

if this is in the wrong section, please tell me and how to move it. I'm very new to google groups. thanks

Reply to
finechinaandkielbasa

Screen printing as in silkscreens or Alt+PrtScr? :^)

Reply to
JohnH

Huh? Screen printing like a template layed on a silk screen through which you squish ink onto paper or cloth usinga squeegee or a sponge?

If that's what you're talking about, this is most certainly the wrong group. If that's not what you're talking about, you'll have to explain further because that's the only "screen printing" I can think of.

Yea, there's nothing quite as good as a "general useful-for-any-topic suggestion". Wish I had one.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I'm into SOFTWARE!
                                  at

After you untangle what your question really is, and before posting again, be sure to read my sig below, and the referenced URLs. Google groups is not Usenet, it is only a foully misshapen interface to usenet, which presents a distorted view. Every article needs to contain context, because there is no guarantee that any previous articles have been received, or are available, to any given reader. In fact most readers deliberately hide any articles after reading.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
CBFalconer

OK, It's the wrong section

You can't, you have to write it all again in the right 'section' (whatever that may be)

tim

Reply to
tim (in sweden)

Read CBFalconer's post very carefully. Here's some more related stuff:

*-*-majority-of-people+don't-see-what-you-see-on-google . . ::I have to interview an expert in the field of screen printing :: finechinaandkielbasa @ gmail.com :: Since you are already at Google Groups, learn to use its search engine capabilities. Start like this:

jeffm_

-snip--

This strikes me as particularly odd -- what newsreaders 'hide' articles? (sorry I only use pine, tin or Mozilla derivatives). What evidence do you have that people don't follow threaded content when using threading newsreader programs?

Michael Grigoni Cybertheque Museum

Reply to
msg

I suspect that he is talking of how newsreaders only show one post at a time, unless you have multiple panes open at once. And even if you _did_ have a reader that showed previous posts, the issue of servers dropping posts would remain.

--
Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Tim Wescott

Or, showing only UNREAD messages vs. showing ALL messages - just a misinterpretation on the part of the user, perhaps.

JM

Reply to
John Mianowski

"How are you?"