interrupt vector on pxa255

Hi all,

could help me to understand how to relocate interrupts on the pxa255 processors? The arm architecture has the interrupt vector at 0x0 or 0xFFFF0000 address. How to place the interrupt vector in the SDRAM memory while this procesor has the SDRAM memory placed at 0xa0000000. I tryed to understand the uboot start code and other loaders but they have the interrupt vector placed at a flash. I'll be gratefull for help.

Jacek

Reply to
Jacek

I have propably found a solution. There is the cogent board csb226 with ucos port. In this port the MMU is set to see the exception vector area at

0xa0000000 (the beginning of the ram area). I have found only documentation without source code. Could you help me how to set mmu in such way? I tryed to find source code example but I couldn't.

Regards Jacek

Reply to
Jacek