Interrupt problem with Z180 CPU

I just can not run interrupt for Timer0 correctly.
For example, I set I register to 10h and IL register to 70h and
when interrupt takes place , CPU should start INT service routine from
physical address 01074h. Am I right?

Thank you,
Val

Re: Interrupt problem with Z180 CPU

No.

Only the high 3 bits of the vector are from IL, the low 5 bits of the vector
are 00100 for Timer 0. Using your example, the address of the ISR will be
fetched from 01034h, not 1074h.

Just to be clear, the vector table holds the address of the ISR, not the first
instruction of the ISR.

Re: Interrupt problem with Z180 CPU
vector
first

Using this example, the address of the ISR will be fetched from 01064h.
Thank you.

Re: Interrupt problem with Z180 CPU

I knew I should have drawn the bits on paper. :-)

Site Timeline