Internet Embedded

Hellow Guys.

My Name is Tiago and i'm from Brazil. I'm looking for references about creating an embedded ethernet microcontroller. I'm concluding the Computer Science Course and i intend to develop a small controlled board with a serial connector...

My plans are connecting the serial port in the ethernet using At89s52(8051 microcontrollers family) and a RJ45 connector...

There are some options available in the marketing, but these options are a lot expensive. I would like to develop my own solution for this problem but the references i found didn't increase some significant knowledge.

I really apreciate your atention.

Thanks.

Tiago Samuel

Reply to
Tiago Samuel

Have you looked at

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

... snip ...

Look up the PPP and SLIP protocols, for connecting a serial line to the ethernet. Lots of free code available out there.

CBFalconer

In article , Tiago Samuel writes

Some one has just (last week ) published a book on just that complete with source code. IT runs on a Philips/NXP LPC ARM part (usingina IAR dev kit)

See

It should be fully live in a day or so.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to