internal interface on chip network

hi

In on-chip network, we need a network interface (which may contain
switch, router, queue, etc) for each processing node. I am considering
MESH interconnection and Xilinx FPGA implementation.

I want to design it in hardware, so looking for resources (reading
material, previous work, examplary HDL code). And it is cloudy and no
idea.

Which routing algorithm, which switching scheme (address en/decoding),
what should I consider more....and so on.

Could someone kindly guide for this work....thankyou

Site Timeline