interfacing with number of boards

Hi I'm using 8 boards in parrallel mode and I want to transfer the row data from each board to PC for analizing and for display the data\ the problem us that I have to take the data simultaneously from 8 sources (8 boards ) the data rate from each board (based on the TI c6416) is 51.2 Mbps and i want to interface those 8 boards using th pci interface

can someone give me creative solution ///????

Thanks Shai

Reply to
SHAI