Interfacing a PIC Microcontroller To Nokia 5110

Hi all

Can anyone point me in the right direction for developing a PIC based project programmed in C, for interfacing to a Nokia 5110 over FBUS. I have looked at the gnokii website, there's such a lot of information there I'm not sure where to start. Is there any sample source out there for just say establishing the FBUS link?

Many Thanks John

Reply to
John Lucas

Hi John,