interfacing 89S52 to Winbond 29c020

Dear all
I am a new comer to this blogs but microcontroller isn't new for me. I've
had a problem to write and read data from Windbond 29C020. I've already
followed the instruction from their data sheets. For clearness, I used
SN74573 as a address latch enable, one 29C020 with Chip Enable grounded.

The first step that i was done to disable the write protection and read
the production id on address 00000 and 00001 and its done (as i wish).

But the next step where i wrote the data into specific address and read
back, there now data on it, means blank.

So I am stag...please comment if any. thanks alot

gusnug

Re: interfacing 89S52 to Winbond 29c020

Read the data sheet carefully...... you have to start with an unlock
sequence before you can write data.

Re: interfacing 89S52 to Winbond 29c020
thanks alot ...i've done it
I've
already
grounded.
read
read

Re: interfacing 89S52 to Winbond 29c020

Please do not top-post.  Your answer belongs after (or intermixed
irrelevant material.  See the following links:

  <http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
  <http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html
  <http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
  <http://cfaj.freeshell.org/google/ (taming google)