Interface to Cellular Processors?

I am looking into interfaces for cellular processors (Used in smart phone, PDA's etc) to do data transfers of about 50-100 Kbps. In specific I have considered Serial, SPI, I2C to do the tasks.

Can anyone with relavent expriece/knowledge shed lite on why one of these is a prefered interface vrs others (or any that is not mentioned)?

Reply to
Rajeev Nagabhirava