intel xscale reference board... where in intel website?

hi. can someone point me out where in intel website i can find
complete reference design for xscale? the schematics, pcb files, etc?

thanks!

Re: intel xscale reference board... where in intel website?
I have a Wind River Cotulla (PXA250) eval board with CD I would like to
sell.
Kyle

PXA255/PXA250 compatibility (was Re: intel xscale reference board... )

Sure. See http://www.intel.com/design/pca/prodbref/252780.htm

Now, I have a question. In all the docs that I have seen, Intel insists
that the PXA255 is a drop-in replacement for the PXA250, and in fact,
they have pulled most of the support for the latter from their website.

However, in proofreading and DRCing my PXA255 design, I discovered that
I had a set of pins defined twice, specificially D16, E15, E16 and F16.
On the PXA250, these are all VSSQ, while on the PXA255, they are the
NSSP/GPIO[81..84] signals. Is this hardware difference documented anywhere?

-- Dave Tweed

Re: PXA255/PXA250 compatibility (was Re: intel xscale reference board... )

PXA250 did not have NSSP at all.
Have a look here:
http://www.intel.com/design/support/faq/PXA_FAQ.htm
Regards