Intel Schematic Problem

I tried to download a demo board schematic from Intel for the PXA255 processor. Two pages are blank, and two show components and wires, but no text. Does anyone have a clean copy?

I already sent Intel an e-mail about the problem.

pdf file is at

ftp://download.intel.com/design/pca/applicationsprocessors/schems/27870302.p df

Reply to
RP Henry

It's fine here, with Acroread v4 under Linux. Do you use Acroread v5 by chance? I've heard of several people reporting similar problems.

HTH, Vadim

Reply to
Vadim Borshchev

I upgraded to V6 after running into similar issues. Now ok.

Steve

steve at fivetrees